lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
Marchand Bergeron Kase
Ritchie Krejci Pastrnak
DeBrusk Coyle Ritchie
Bjork Kuraly Wagner

To see his brother play could motivate him ( Brett Ritchie )
Washington, Tampa bay, Philadelphia, Columbus team play physical two brothers Ritchie very useful

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Marchand Bergeron Kase
Ritchie Krejci Pastrnak
DeBrusk Coyle Ritchie
Bjork Kuraly Wagner

To see his brother play could motivate him ( Brett Ritchie )
Washington, Tampa bay, Philadelphia, Columbus team play physical two brothers Ritchie very useful

This is a terrible take. Brett already showed he didn't belong. No need to bring him back and make the team worse/slower.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This is a terrible take. Brett already showed he didn't belong. No need to bring him back and make the team worse/slower.

Agreed

Not only that, but to propose bringing him back and not even putting them on the same line? What the hells the point?

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Put the zRichtie brothers at the Gary Roberts camp for a summer, come back 10lbs lighter and full of muscle with a non stop motor.

That would certainly give them the $5m per season providing they earn it and produce on the ice. The skill is there just need more power, strength and drive to go 110 every shift!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I believe Bruce and Keith Crowder were the last brothers on the same Bruins team.
Those were the last ones that I remember. When Geoff Courtnal was a Bruin I was hoping that the B's would get his brother Russell. Geoff priced himself out of Boston IIRC. I hated that they traded him, a top scorer for the Bruins (again IIRC) for Andy Moog. Loved Moog but the Bruins needed the fire power up front. I would've rather they traded someone else but as usual Harry was giving his boyfriend (Slats) whatever he wanted.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
There will come a time in the PO's when all the nay Sayers will be praying to see Brett in the line up.
I wish he could, but Brett doesn't have what it takes for the playoffs. That's exactly why he's in Providence, the lack of physicality, hard to play against and talent. He has the size, but he plays small.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I wish he could, but Brett doesn't have what it takes for the playoffs. That's exactly why he's in Providence, the lack of physicality, hard to play against and talent. He has the size, but he plays small.

I wouldn't say he plays small. He doesn't hit or fight anyone but he does have a presence that guys like Bjork, Khulman and Hienen just don't have. He may not be starting shit but most know better than to start shit with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigGoalBrad

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Who were our last brothers? The Sweeney’s were unrelated of course.

Tim and Chris Taylor played about half of 1998-99 together on the B's. Chris was the Brett of that duo.

Before that it was the Crowder brothers circa 1981-84.

The Sigalet brothers each played one game from 2005-07 but not in the same season.

Reactions: rocketdan9

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I got brett Ritchie on my sim team in our keeper league we play with east side manager... shockingly hes my leading goal scorer with 19 in less than 40 games... hes been a first game star 5 times so far.

whoever made this ratings pack our league uses... does grade his basic tools highly

its all about applying himself for success I think. if he wanted to salvage an nhl career, I do feel he has the tools

maybe having his brother in town will end up being a good effect on him?

whats the harm in being wishful as a fan? why all this zeal in writing this guy off? when I said bobby ryan might get his act together with treatment and bounce back to his old form I was told it was the worst idea ever... why? why were those nay sayers so zealous

when we used to dream carl soderberg might come over... 100s of posters here mocked us... why? why were these posters so desperate to crap on the dream?

I think its ok to say that we dont have faith. its ok to say, I feel its unlikely cam neely will come back after all this time... or bobby orr is probably done now.. thats ok

why do we need to go to such extremes to crap on a dream? specially when the dream isnt really that impossible

I will say brett Ritchie does have the tools to be an nhl player. personally I dont think he has the willpower. but im not going to say its impossible

lets have some fun daydreaming that we might end up with a bash brother duo for the bruins sometime down the future

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
He had a couple nice games don't get the hate. I see 4 guys for 2 bottom 6 RW spots him, Kulhman, Bjork, Wagner.

Lots of posters on here think the game is played by robots and don't value the intangibles or want to see if he can find an extra gear with his brother in the lineup.

One thing that is for certain is that hes an upgrade with regards to fighting over Wagner.

Reactions: Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->