Prospect Info: Brett Kulak signed to 3-year ELC

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Why do I forsee a Kulak and Culkin as a Flames pairing one day?

Because they are brothers from another mother and as such forever joined at the hip.

I think because of their draft position and similar names, most people always associate them with one another. And it's actually quite funny, their games really compliment each others well, I could see it.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
Nice. Abby is gonna have a really interesting blueline next year.

Wotherspoon - Sieloff
Billins - Ramage
Kulak - Culkin

Two playes I'd really like to see (one with CGY one with Abby) is Mark Fayne and Hampus Linholm. Fayne is 26 years old, UFA that uses his bug frame well but is quick with his skates and is good with the puck. Ducks have many prospects and many top D prospects. Something like Hudler for Lindholm as a base I'd love.

My thoughts are that Kulak will be a top 4 Dman. I really love him. He play with a lot of confidence, moves the puck well, still plays D well.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Two playes I'd really like to see (one with CGY one with Abby) is Mark Fayne and Hampus Linholm. Fayne is 26 years old, UFA that uses his bug frame well but is quick with his skates and is good with the puck. Ducks have many prospects and many top D prospects. Something like Hudler for Lindholm as a base I'd love.

My thoughts are that Kulak will be a top 4 Dman. I really love him. He play with a lot of confidence, moves the puck well, still plays D well.

Ducks would laugh and hang up fast. Lindholm's value is really, really high! I doubt the Ducks would even include him in a package for Kesler, nvm Hudler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad