Brenden Morrow to decide between PIT and BOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Can a mod lock this one up and we can discuss this non-BOS transaction in the rumor/transactions thread etc....

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
How about Caron for Jagr?

Krejci playing with his idol on the PP.

David Krejci*

Thank GOD he went to ****tsburgh. No thanks Jeff lol on Morrow.

jasonbaz77*

How about Caron for Jagr?

Krejci playing with his idol on the PP.

I would do it...at least we would have ONE finisher on the team.

Doesn't solve the overall problem though...but would certainly help.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
See bolded.

You're better than that.

No I'm really not, ask my wife.

No offense, but I'd just rather have a blue chip offer of a top pairing d prospect as opposed to a 3rd line grinder prospect (which is where I see the 2 of them). Adding stuff isn't going to change my mind.

If Boston is a seller years from now and is dealing an old Chara, I'd rather get one really good prospect over a "meh" prospect and a 2nd.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
He's married to Guy Carbonneau's daughter.

Coming to Boston would have gone over like a fart in church at Thanksgiving.

*awkward silence*
Well... Cam said hello.
*awkward silence*

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
No I'm really not, ask my wife.

No offense, but I'd just rather have a blue chip offer of a top pairing d prospect as opposed to a 3rd line grinder prospect (which is where I see the 2 of them). Adding stuff isn't going to change my mind.

If Boston is a seller years from now and is dealing an old Chara, I'd rather get one really good prospect over a "meh" prospect and a 2nd.

Id also want something better than a 2nd pairing offensive defensemen for my 30 goal scoring power forward and a young top 4 two way guy.

But look how that turned out.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
choose pitt, please !!!

Why is everyone down on Morrow, especially as third line possibility? Yes, I know he's old, yes, I gather he's played poorly this year, but from what I know, he would fit in well here.

That said, if you were Brendan Morrow, would you rather play for Boston or Pittsburgh? I'm not happy to say so, but clearly, the Penguins are "the class of the East" at present, and even if we wound up adding X, Y or Z, they're still deeper than the B's.

jasonbaz77*

So who is left for competition for Iginla? SERIOUS competition

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Nick Kypreos‏@RealKyper54s
The only team Morrow has been asked to waive his NTC is #Penguins. He has not been asked to waive it for #Bruins as of yet. #tradetracker

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
He's married to Guy Carbonneau's daughter.

Coming to Boston would have gone over like a fart in church at Thanksgiving.

*awkward silence*
Well... Cam said hello.
*awkward silence*

I lol'd.

Iginla is the prize, and the better player. Now Pitt will be out for him, whittling the list down to 3 teams. And we're the only remaining team in the East, which is where I'd look to send Iginla if I were the Flames. I think it strengthens our prospects of landing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->