Brenden Morrow to decide between PIT and BOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
A hungry veteran looking for a new lease on life? Count me in.

As long as the farm isn't on it's way in return. You have to think Caron is a piece in the deal. Maybe Chiarelli can pull a rabbit out and bring in Daley/Robidas as well.

NiKrejci

May 11, 2009
If Pittsburgh is rumored to be giving up J.Morrow, then I'd think the Bruins would have to be moving a top 5 prospect too.

Not necessarily. B. Morrow has a no trade clause so he might not want to go to Pitt and come to Boston instead. Dallas might prefer the pitt deal for J. Morrow that's why it was reported first.

jasonbaz77*

Bruins need nothing less than a first line elite scorer...actually 2 but AT LEAST 1.

The fact that he is wasting cycles even talking about getting dried up has beens scares the living Hell out of me.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
omg this is why julien has been playing pandolfo. hes obviously showcasing him and we found a taker :yo:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If Morrow wants to play for Boston count me in, he would be a big improvement to our 3rd line and add a badly needed physical element to our team.That being said, let's not give the farm away for his services.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005

As long as the farm isn't on it's way in return. You have to think Caron is a piece in the deal. Maybe Chiarelli can pull a rabbit out and bring in Daley/Robidas as well.

If I'm Dallas and I have Joe Morrow on the table, I'm not taking Jordan Freaking Caron.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
During the summer there was 1 prominent voice in here who said that the B's should do nothing because the prices for UFAs were way too high and that it would be easier to add something at the deadline.

Looks like the deadline price (a darn good prospect) is a lot higher than just $$ it would have taken to sign someone like Ray Whitney or Jagr during the summer.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Boston and Pittsburgh going hard after Morrow? Seems to me Iginla will not be traded anytime soon.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
If I'm Dallas and I have Joe Morrow on the table, I'm not taking Jordan Freaking Caron.

See bolded.

You're better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->