Brenden Dillion appreciation thread

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Nice to see the love he's getting, totally deserved, we've lost our toughest guy, fearing what the future holds (not that i believe a tough guy is a deterrent but the push back is going to be sadly lacking unless he comes back to us).

All the best, get a Cup & please come back.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
M8qR0aWv7myDXzrt0daR1V7SSM7mQTPTR_X5y6c6CkCkZq3L6A-H0jHxuuWLaFgI3Aqki8MlBngUiyzrKlQ1YhntM7FIW123V6kVcSHfQH5S6BEXE2jTQy52erAqP5smHDfkN3hwJCKxXUtk4HDL9dxWFKopDUUAZNkryIYtyxy2q9QRHPaX12xJQGi7QI-KRzPJc6haA5EQM7sSKFG916h9pTQ9NEcBsbQ

Reactions: Painful Quandary

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know it was already a bad season, but trading Dillion solidifies it. He was a player getting better with time and I would say he was pretty reliable this year. I'm going to miss him.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Important piece to our D for many years and all around Good Guy. Glad he gets to make another run at it though, our team is a dumpster fire at the moment.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

fEyD08

Jan 13, 2018
Team first mentality, consistant player and always calm in his interviews. Love him. It was not always easy. PDB left him on the bench during crucial times in the playoffs. Must be hard to sit and watch the show.
Could be a good fit for him in Washington.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
More than his play I'll remember the type of person and teammate he was. Selfless guy who always did right by his teammates and coaches.

His interview tells you all you need to know about the culture in San Jose. This is a bottom 1/5 team in the standings and he bawled at the realization that he'd be leaving. Guys like Teemu Selanne in the past couldn't leave quickly enough.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
A not-so-good defenseman that worked hard and became darn good in these past two seasons. One area he really improved upon was his breakout passing. God, it was horrible when he started here.

I will always remember the season being Burns' wingman, and chasing down breakaways because Burns flubbed it on the other point. Not gifted with good NHL speed by any means, but he had a knack at taking the optimal angle for interception. Saved Burns quite a bit during that season.

Would like to see you win a cup, that is until Marleau was traded. If Marleau's team is eliminated, and yours is still in it, I'll switch over to you Dillon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->