Youtube: Brendan Smith vs Richard Panik Dec 13, 2014

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Hard slash to the ribs and breaks his stick crosschecking Panik in the upper arm. Karma called for that jersey over his head. That said, it's probably a more even fight without Smith's jersey over his head.

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Hard slash to the ribs and breaks his stick crosschecking Panik in the upper arm. Karma called for that jersey over his head. That said, it's probably a more even fight without Smith's jersey over his head.

Choosing to ignore Panik's shoulder to the head are we.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Remember this? If Panik did that imagine what Z would have done to the poor guy...

brendan+smith+and+Zedano+Chara.gif

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
When I watched it live I didn't think Panik landed that first haymaker....lol man he drilled him.

Tyler Biggs*

Loved to see this... Especially after a 2 hand slash to the ribs and then breaking his stick over Panik's shoulder. Would have loved to see him land about 10 more of those.

thunderhawk905*

After Panik nailed Smith with a shoulder to the head.

Okay so maybe the hit was questionable...but Smith let that fly out the window when he slashed and then two handed Panik. Smiths' reaction was questionable too, that's why a FAIR one on one fight should seal the deal and that's exactly what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
Okay so maybe the hit was questionable...but Smith let that fly out the window when he slashed and then two handed Panik. Smiths' reaction was questionable too, that's why a FAIR one on one fight should seal the deal and that's exactly what happened.

Panik's hit could have been 2 mins, it was close.
Smith's slash could have been 5 and his cross-check was definitely 2 mins.

I can see why Smith was pissed.

That being said, Panik's handled him and that right cross that missed could have been bad for Smith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad