Recalled/Assigned: Brendan Lemieux recalled

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Maybe not. I hope not. Could just be as an extra forward incase Lowry is a forsure no go. Either that or maybe Lowry already is looking like a no go

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
41Gijd%2BdomL._SY450_.jpg

Scrappy Doo getting the call for the road trip

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Maybe not. I hope not. Could just be as an extra forward incase Lowry is a forsure no go. Either that or maybe Lowry already is looking like a no go
it might be this.
you're flying out to the coast and there aren't any healthy forwards in the press box as far as i can remember.
one guy wakes up with the trots or a stiff neck and you need someone to step into the line-up.
also interesting that Petan isn't the guy called up

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Need an extra fwd for the road. We didn't have one these past few games because it's an easy callup when they're just down the hall.

Reactions: JetBlue420

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Need an extra fwd for the road. We didn't have one these past few games because it's an easy callup when they're just down the hall.

Also means they may be extra cautious with Lowry.

Jets heading west. Moose heading east

Reactions: csk

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
it might be this.
you're flying out to the coast and there aren't any healthy forwards in the press box as far as i can remember.
one guy wakes up with the trots or a stiff neck and you need someone to step into the line-up.
You are correct; we only had Chiarot in the PB prior to this.

Reactions: jets2020champs
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
it might be this.

Petan's wasted enough of his young career playing 4th line minutes or sitting in the PB. Next year he's waiver eligible. The Jets need him playing as much as possible. HIs future with the team will be defined over the next 7 months. I truly hope he doesn't play another game in the NHL until next year or until the Moose finish this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainChef

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I'd still take Petan over old man hendricks at 4C!

In a Minnesota minute. Hopefully that happens at some point and Pecan takes that chance and runs, erm, skates quickly and aggressively with it this time.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I'd still take Petan over old man hendricks at 4C!
But would you take Petan over Roslo if the Jets were like okay we will move on from Hendricks? Would you take Petan over Dano if the Jets were like we'll play Copp centre so we can have one more wing? Would you take Petan over Lemieux when other teams like Calgary think they can rough us up?

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
But would you take Petan over Roslo if the Jets were like okay we will move on from Hendricks? Would you take Petan over Dano if the Jets were like we'll play Copp centre so we can have one more wing? Would you take Petan over Lemieux when other teams like Calgary think they can rough us up?

I would take Petey over all but Roslo.
But I'm a shameless Petan fanboy.

Reactions: adammlis

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Watching the Moose game Friday I realized Rosco was probably 90% of the Moose early season success.

Are you sure Hutch wasn't the 90%?

Maybe they were both 90%. Sgarbossa and Robinson were 40% each and a few other guys kicked in 10% each. Plus 50% coaching. :laugh:

this is just a horrible take.

This is just a horrible take.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
I would call Lemieux over Petan too. Especially when playing against the California teams.
This. There's enuff small(ish) skilled forwards on the team. Lemieux is the better option vs the upcoming competition. I'm a Petan fan but there just isn't room on this squad for him. I kinda hope the Jets don't part with him but would understand if they did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->