Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Johnny Utah right now
200.gif

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
He makes our bottom 6 better . Hes a fighting gritty hard hitting power forward . I like the move and consider it an underrated upside of a move . Theres going to be another trade some of our young guys for a center because Vilardi is gonna be a winger from what Tmac said . Some players from reign are coming up .... Byfield ? Kupari ? I wonder

Reactions: deaderhead28

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm not seeing what a 4th line LW has to do in relation to larger deals. He doesn't alter the roster, from a numbers game, and he's different than what the Kings otherwise have on their bottom lines. I think they're just adding him to see if he can bring a different element. This is when you experiment.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I like the move. He hasnt been as noticeable this season which is probably why he was made available by the rangers. I think hell do well here. If not its no big deal. The kings are stocked with prospects and picks and they need players that can contribute now and next season.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Sure why not, we need some snarl. Could be another Moore type player for us if he stays dsciplined.
Not going to lose sleep on a 4th round pick but it does seem we have more forwards than we need. I think we package a few players for a bigger deal soon.
He also needs protection from Seattle, so maybe another player to bait them to take.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Not a fan.

Co-hosted "Watch Your Tone" with Anthony DeAngelo.

Suspended multiple times with slew foots and high hits dating back to juniors.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not a fan.

Co-hosted "Watch Your Tone" with Anthony DeAngelo.

Suspended multiple times with slew foots and high hits dating back to juniors.

That's my issue with it

just read somewhere people have said he's calmed down a lot. I like the fights, and the moxie, i don't like the cowardly bullshit, like the Todd Bertuzzi'ing a kid in the preseason. If he's moved on, great, but at first glance I don't like it. If we have to get a pot-stirrer just to get people to have a pulse, we have bigger problems

Reactions: King'sPawn

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Not a fan of his game and a bit perplexed on why the Kings did this. He's a scumbag, a dirty player. They could have gotten grit without the negative baggage.

Quick's name has been out there in rumors and I can see the Leafs being interested. Quick has a good relationsihp with Campbell and something Anderson does not have, playoff success, playing under pressure. I think the other name might be Iafallo.
Time will tell.

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
I don't care about this season, i will wait for the kids to come up. Then we'll see what the Kings can do.

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
Strange. Too bad one or all of Wagner, Luff or Lizotte couldn't have gone to NY.
Amadios' days were numbered, once JAD hit the ice, flying this year.
If Lemieux earns icetime as line 4, I wonder if Luff is Amadiosed too now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad