Injury Report: Brendan Lemieux fractured hand

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Couldn't have said it any better, and those mentioned were exactly the related players I thought of, and categorized correctly as I view(ed) them. Something has been missing.

Just really hoping that someday he might approach the scoring threat that Marchand is. Mind you......I said approach the roach......I mean rat......

All those 1st line minutes that Jesper was getting, I was secretly wishing Lemieux would be placed there. He does similar things to that of Fast, but seems to be able to put the puck in just a bit better. With better linemates, well.....who knows what kind of points he may produce.

I dont want him to be categorized as a checker, pest or just an average support guy.......he has talent, have to get it out of him.

When he comes back, Haley has got to be gone. Ugggh. Nothing personal and I know he has heart, but come on.

The minute we got him, Jesper's clock started ticking as his contract is almost up.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
I think I personally miss him more when he's out of the lineup than any other player. It's a different game without him, I hope we sign him for 8 years. The guy sacrifices his body for our team to an absolutely comical extent, he's like the overexagerrated stereotype meme of what a hockey player is & I love it

8 years? His body will break down in 4, if not sooner. Respect the heck out of what Lemieux has brought too, but entirely irrational take. Common sense, please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->