Recalled/Assigned: Brendan Gaunce called up

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Should of been Shincky called up. Benning is stupid :facepalm:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Cool. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

I'm still pissed about yesterday but honestly, I'm so tired of thinking about all the negative stuff so I'm just going to have to find some little things to be positive about. This is one of them.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
To be fair, if he sits, it's on Willie. Benning said yesterday he wants to see guys from Utica play to the end of the season.

Should probably get on the same page then, no? Can't give Benning a pass for having prospects sitting in the press box when any useless pylon could be doing that instead. After all, if he knows his coach won't play those prospects, he can always just send them down.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
To be fair, if he sits, it's on Willie. Benning said yesterday he wants to see guys from Utica play to the end of the season.

Lol, isn't it funny how there is a whole other can of worms in this organization besides management (Willie Desjardins and the coaching staff). It's almost like after yesterday's debacle I totally forgot about the coaching. :laugh:

Oh man...

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Should probably get on the same page then, no? Can't give Benning a pass for having prospects sitting in the press box when any useless pylon could be doing that instead. After all, if he knows his coach won't play those prospects, he can always just send them down.

There's clearly a disconnect between coaching and management which is its own mess to deal with. Ultimately, Willie needs to either put these guys in the lineup or they need to get rid of him and hire someone who will.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Smoke screen for what didn't happen yesterday. On top of that this is the dollop on top of the massive pile of poop we've dumped on Utica.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
is he actually going to play? or sit in the press box? or get stuck playing with Dorsett?

Probably gonna play with Dorsett first then benched for 3rd period because he didn't look good with Dorsett while Dorsett gets bumped up with Sedins right after.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Stop trying to appease me, Benning. Moves like this isn't enough to....oooo Gaunce! :laugh: Looking forward to seeing him play. The trade deadline is so yesterday. :sarcasm:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Also, RIP Utica. They just lost both of their top scorers in a week (Shinkaruk and Gaunce).

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->