Mar 25, 2011
Arvidsson pros:
Younger
Under team-favorable contract for much longer
More offense

Gallagher pros:
Much better defensive results
Better play driver

I think you take Gallagher if you want to win now and don't have a good center to play either of these two with. Otherwise take Arvidsson.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Arvidsson is the better point producer, Gallagher is the better all around player:

H6w7gSz.png

Reactions: koyvoo

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Arvidsson is the better point producer, Gallagher is the better all around player:

H6w7gSz.png

3rd percentile relT expected goals against and 12th percentile relT Corsi against for Arvidsson. Not allowed to talk about that though.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

No he’s not quit chart watching
Here's a heat maps instead.
0c387a1304.jpg
fdb24baacd.jpg

Not saying I'd take Gallagher over Arvidsson, because Arvi has greater positive impact I'd say, but in terms of all aroundness, Gally wins. But like @Deficient Mode implied, Gallagher is more capable if he has to be the best player on his line, which he has been for most of the past couple seasons. He doesn't get to play with a machine like Forsberg, but if he did, I do not think Gally would benefit that much unlike Arvi.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014

H6w7gSz.png
You know how it is around here. People would only pay attention to something like this if it supported their personal narrative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->