Value of: Brendan Dillon at the TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I think any Labanc talk has to be Tor's first and something else. Sharks just dont need D men at all and I dont think you guys have that many great forward prospects

Canes have Ryan Suzuki, Dominik Bokk, Julien Gauthier, Jamieson Rees, and Patrik Puistola all of which wouldn't be available for a rental in Dillon. I'd be ok with a 2nd or a prospect like Kuokkanen or Drury.

If Labanc can't carve out a top-6 role in SJ I don't want him in Carolina. Canes already have Teravainen, Svechnikov, Necas, and Williams down the RW 1-4. He'd be a minor upgrade over Dzingle or Niederreiter overall but that isn't worth moving a 1st for.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Disagree. He's prone to gaffes and he's a disappointment compared to what was hoped, but he's a legit NHL defenseman. His possession numbers are decent and he's like to match or surpass his career high in goals (assists will be down). He gets less Ozone starts than several other D on the team and his OISV% has been unlucky.

He's not perfect by any mean, but he absolutely would return an asset in a trade.

don't agree with this at all. He’s one giant gaffe. He constantly turns over the puck and until recently was a black hole sucking the life out of his defense partners. He has the tools to be a really solid guy, and wad trending that way, but something happened and he’s reversed course. He lets guys pass him, is a turnover machine, and makes dumb decisions with the puck. He’s gotten better, but he still falls apart. Add in his long term deal, his value isn’t right side up imo. I’d be happier than a pig in shit if we could move him for a 7th, but I don’t see it.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
You’re correct. I had it backwards. They played a few games with 11F. This season hasn’t been one to remember details
You could have left details out. Feels a lot like the 14-15 season except worse cause we don’t have our first. Let’s hope next season is like the 15-16 season except we win the last few playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad