Breakout Seasons:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
For the Vikings it's definitely Dalvin Cook. He's fully recovered and he might have a huge season if he stays healthy.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
A lazy answer is someone like Geoff Swaim. He's the starting Cowboys TE now that Witten retired. I don't see him being great or anything, but he is going to get tons of targets because Dak prefers to work the middle of the field.

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
For the Chargers I would love to say Mike Williams but i'm still skeptical. I think Dan Feeney will take a solid leap year 2, Derwin James is another obvious answer, i'm curious to see how Bradley lines him up with Addae as both do their best work near the line.
Sleeper pick would be Kyzir White rookie 4th rounder already taking snaps with the ones in TC. Wasn't big on the pick at the time but like that they're converting him to LB.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
For the Colts there's a TON of breakout season potential players.

The Hooker/Geathers safety tandem could be something special.

Quincy Wilson will have a chance to be a legit n.1 corner

Marlon Mack will run behind a solid offensive line.

Terrell Basham could have a real good sack number opposed to Sheard in the new 4-3.

It's going to be a very interesting year. I haven't even mentioned the infusion of our rookies yet. The colts could be a bottom 3 team just like they could make the playoffs if everything clicks and Luck is healthy all year.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Breakout seasons: Derrick Henry, Joe Mixon, Corey Coleman and Trey Burton.

Rebound season: Amari Cooper, Martavis Bryant

Rookie breakout beside the obvious big names: Royce Freeman

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
For the Chargers I would love to say Mike Williams but i'm still skeptical. I think Dan Feeney will take a solid leap year 2, Derwin James is another obvious answer, i'm curious to see how Bradley lines him up with Addae as both do their best work near the line.
Sleeper pick would be Kyzir White rookie 4th rounder already taking snaps with the ones in TC. Wasn't big on the pick at the time but like that they're converting him to LB.
God I hope so. The Chargers really need a huge revamp on offense and drafting WRs that are injury prone is not helping at all.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
never count on guys name Mike Williams in the NFL that name has bust written all over it. Lions, Bills, TB have already experienced this. Mike Williams says he'll be the best Mike Williams in NFL history

Reactions: Voight

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
never count on guys name Mike Williams in the NFL that name has bust written all over it. Lions, Bills, TB have already experienced this. Mike Williams says he'll be the best Mike Williams in NFL history

Yeah I wasn't happy with the pick at the draft (had him as #3 WR in the draft) and he's yet to convince me otherwise. Apparently he's looked better this camp but it's hard to tell if that's legit or just the chargers media team trying to convince people he was a good pick.

Hope he does well but keeping my expectations low.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Marcus Williams has been the talk of Saints camp, people are starting to throw around Earl Thomas and Ed Reed comparisons. He's not quite there yet but he is making a ton of plays. He made plays last year too but this is something different.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad