OT: Breaking: Multiple Pedestrians Struck By Van At Yonge and Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
wtf are you talking about? the vast majority of criminals are not mentally ill by any medical standard, they are bad people and those who commit heinous crimes of this magnitude are evil. This is terrorism from all reports, he was known to police and regarded as a threat to commit terrorist acts. Terrorists kill for a cause and/or a belief, jihadists believe they are fighting a war for Allah.
clearly went right over your head........ my god you couldn't have missed my message anymore if you tried, but oh well, not getting into a conversation about this.

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
Prayers for the victims, survivors, and familes of all involved.

Last edited:

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Not going to believe everything just yet, going to let them take their time and sort things out first.

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
FFS. The death penalty costs more with appeals and takes years to actually accomplish. Besides the fact that wrongly convicted people cannot be brought back to life after the fact.

There's a reason most civilised countries have abolished it, simians.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
FFS. The death penalty costs more with appeals and takes years to actually accomplish. Besides the fact that wrongly convicted people cannot be brought back to life after the fact.

There's a reason most civilised countries have abolished it, simians.
The guy wanted to kill himself, he must have been clinically depressed or craving martyrdom. Just lock him in solitary with the inability to kill himself for the rest of his life. Unless hell exists, that is the worst punishment we can give him. Just leave him in a cold dark room with his thoughts.

Again, my deepest condolences by anyone affected. I can't believe this happened to OUR city.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
What a POS driver, these are the incidences where I am pro death penalty.
I agree with the anger, but this dude wanted to die. I'd rather lock him in box with his depression for 50 years with the inability to kill himself. That seems worse by my moral compass.

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
involuntary celibate

Wow. They made up a new term to describe virgins. Would he have hoped to be involuntarily forced to penetrate instead? Because I know some really ugly women that would've gotten him drunk, and would have had sex to him. But I guess we live in the age of entitlement. Just because you see someone attractive, you assume you're entitled to have sex with them. If they don't want to be with you, then feel entitled to kill innocent people because you didn't get what you wanted, from the person you wanted to get it from????

There goes yet another faint shred of faith for humanity I had saved up. More whiskey Mr. Bartender, more whiskey please.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Wtf is an incel
A virgin wearing a fedora on 4chan that thinks 'gentlemen' should get the girls instead of everyone else that they think are automatic douchebags, even though that goes against the very first basic human act of not thinking you get to decide for the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad