Rumor: Brayden Schenn to Leafs?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well the reports have been for a while now that the only players off the table from the Flyers point of view is Giroux & Mason so Dreger could just be reintegrating that point when saying B. Schenn is available.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Hopeful thinking by Leafs fans is what I'm chalking this up to

No way the big piece of the Richards trade goes for a defensive disaster like Gardiner

CavemanLawyer

Feb 22, 2006
Ocean City, MD
Scott Melanby...Habs....Habs...Wait...WAIT... Wasn't there a few Habs fan in one of these threads saying that Eller was sort of available? I actually dig Eller quite a bit. Could they be looking to get Galchenyuk back in center so they are looking at Schenn? I'd be fine with an Eller+ trade.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Scott Melanby...Habs....Habs...Wait...WAIT... Wasn't there a few Habs fan in one of these threads saying that Eller was sort of available? I actually dig Eller quite a bit. Could they be looking to get Galchenyuk back in center so they are looking at Schenn? I'd be fine with an Eller+ trade.

Schenn is naturally a center so I doubt it. You have to think a defensemen or a scoring winger would be coming back if Schenn was being moved out. Eller is neither of them.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Dreger was just on the NHL Network talking about Schenn, he specifically said something along the lines of Flyers fans don't need to get in a freenzy about Schenn being possibly available because the only he's getting moved is if it's a big deal.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Dreger was just on the NHL Network talking about Schenn, he specifically said something along the lines of Flyers fans don't need to get in a freenzy about Schenn being possibly available because the only he's getting moved is if it's a big deal.

Yeah I heard the same thing. I wouldnt mind moving Schenn as a piece in a big deal but really we need another 1st line winger to replace hartnell.

X Giroux Vorabeast
Read Vinny Simmer
Hartnell Coots Downie

I'd love to package the brothers together for something.

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
If were trading Schenn it better be for a number 1 d man. This team doesn't need to be making trades right now let alone any big ones.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
Homer can **** off, unless we are getting back Yandle or Shattenkirk it would be awful.

chimrichalds18

the key
Apr 17, 2007
philadelphia
The only way trading Schenn makes sense is if it's for a really good young defenseman, and those are the types of players teams don't trade.

Anything short of that will be a lateral move.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
And there is NO reason to worry about BSchenn's next contract. Kadri and Stepan just set the market at 2 years at $3 million AAV for scoring at a 75 point pace. BSchenn will be lucky to score 65 this season, and he will have no leverage to demand anything more than what they got.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
In other words, he's not untouchable, which we all knew. Not a lot of guys on this team, much less the league, are. Nothing to get worked up over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad