Eklund Rumor: Brayden Point trade

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I'd be scared to do this if I was Ottawa for sure. Probably Detroit too cuz you know you're losing at least your next unprotected first plus a whole bunch more

Reactions: missionAvs

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
What are you giving up for Point?

Nothing I'd be happy about, if it's Detroit. Can't imagine TB would want the prospects we can afford to give up in exchange, giving up Larkin for Point would be moronic, and we shouldn't be moving firsts until some of these defensemen are ready to compete at a higher level.

Not too worried that there's much to it, though.

Mike Dukarm

Aug 3, 2018
Montreal
Lol that is a terrible offer for Point.

Prepared to get flamed :popcorn:

Each time there is an offer for a big player, you can give all your team and there will be big no for him. People overrated they players.

Each time thats not good enough

So i woulud do:

Domi + Poehling + Suzuki + Brook for Point

Lets see

Reactions: 63 others

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
What about something around Werenski? Lots of upside, still a little more cost controlled. For the Jackets, they get a top line center.

He’d play behind Hedman and McDonagh? That doesn’t make much sense even though the value is fairly even in my opinion

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
Trouba. Done.

I'm not as high on Trouba as the next guy. Watched a lot of Jets and while he is a good defenseman, he isn't elite. Could become one, he looked elite in the world cup. Playing under Maurice could have hidden some of his ability because Buff is the coaches go to guy even though Morrissey and Trouba are arguably better. We'll see how he turns out, hoping that he can reach the potential he has. Never too many great D in the league.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
Each time there is an offer for a big player, you can give all your team and there will be big no for him. People overrated they players.

Each time thats not good enough

So i woulud do:

Domi + Poehling + Suzuki + Brook for Point

Lets see

Hehe now you made a post that will drive the Bolts fan mad and another that will drive the Habs fan crazy. Making this thread interesting :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->