Speculation: Brayden Point Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I say do what the LA chargers did with Gordon. Sign by the start of the season, or F off and we will talk again after the playoffs. No way they make any more per year with a holdout on their resume.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For all the flack Marner is getting and all the talk of "Marner wants same/better than Matthews" and what his teammates might feel about that - I feel as though Point could be even more troubling in terms of teammate impact.

All of Stamkos, Kuch and Hedman took "team-friendly" deals, relatively speaking. Still lots of money - but less than they probably get on the open market. If Point is insisting on absolute top-end $$ in comparison - and especially if he ends up sitting and missing a lot of the season - I wonder if some of his teammates may end up resenting that.

Reactions: vshun and TML1990

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Yay this should be a fun thread of suuuuper funny "hockey media sucks" jokes.

If I'm JBB, I lay it all out. Present your final offers and let the player know that's it. You'll explore a trade if that's what is asked, but if you really want to be here, sign one of these deals and get to camp.

JBB absolutely cannot come out of this a Dubas. He cannot let this drag out and then give in. He needs to be prepared to let Point sit the season.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think Lebrun has a source in the Tampa organization. So think it’s legit.......

Two mins later.....

Point signs extension. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->