Brayden Point benched for missing a team meeting

Alexei Yashvalev

Nov 15, 2006
Victoria B.C.
Sounds like a serious problem for the Bolts, we'll do you guys a solid and take him off your hands.

We'll give you Trevor Lewis in return. He's never missed a team meeting, team building meeting, fan meeting, PTA meeting, meeting to schedule more meetings. In high school they called him Old Reliable because they couldn't remember his name, but he was always at the meetings.

I think you mean two-time Stanley Cup winning centre Trevor Lewis.

That's what's important around here right?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
In the post-game press conference, when Cooper was asked about Point, he got this big smile on his face and said "boys will be boys" and followed that with reassurance that Point would certainly be back next game.

Now I really want to know WHAT caused Point to miss the meeting. :laugh:

He was laying pipe. No doubt, good western Canadian boy living in Florida.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
In the post-game press conference, when Cooper was asked about Point, he got this big smile on his face and said "boys will be boys" and followed that with reassurance that Point would certainly be back next game.

Fortnite.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Outside of the lol's of this thread (great work btw, folks) .. why is this a thread in the first place?

A player missed a meeting and sits a game. This has happened dozens of times before and will happen dozens of times again. So ......

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Outside of the lol's of this thread (great work btw, folks) .. why is this a thread in the first place?

A player missed a meeting and sits a game. This has happened dozens of times before and will happen dozens of times again. So ......
Berglund was shit on for doing the same but apparently people think it is ok for point doing the same

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida

These are the questions that need answering

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Why do they even need team meetings?
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad