WWE: Bray Wyatt

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
No clue. He's been AWOL for months, rumours of him being repackaged, possibly injured although he apparently worked a match at a house show around a month ago.

For whatever reason, Vince is keeping him off TV. Hopefully not for much longer.

Reactions: WolvesFanSudbury

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
No clue. He's been AWOL for months, rumours of him being repackaged, possibly injured although he apparently worked a match at a house show around a month ago.

For whatever reason, Vince is keeping him off TV. Hopefully not for much longer.
Im really hoping he comes back as Bray tho. Him and Elias kept me watching and finnaly I left after he left , havent been back to watching since. May watch tonight in hopes he faces Bryan tho

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He doesn't need a re-package he just needs to be booked to win like...even f***ing once. He's the single best example of Vince being handed a star and being completely wasted. In an era where they should have been looking for the spiritual successor to the Undertaker...Bray Wyatt was handed to them on a f***ing plate.

And they wasted it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
wasting it. but im not giving up on the only thing that attracts me in this company. (bryan and KO too)
he's still popular and worth something to me.

hopefully a meaningful run/push so others can take him seriously too.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
He doesn't need a re-package he just needs to be booked to win like...even ****ing once. He's the single best example of Vince being handed a star and being completely wasted. In an era where they should have been looking for the spiritual successor to the Undertaker...Bray Wyatt was handed to them on a ****ing plate.

And they wasted it.

Indeed.

Putting Wyatt over Taker at Wrestlemania made so much goddamn sense, but they didn't want Taker to lose two in a row I guess.

Taker's half-assed effort in that feud rubbed me the wrong way as well. He was already well into his decline by then, so I guess it was expected. You'd think he'd have at least tried to pressure Creative to give Wyatt the win, but nope.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Indeed.

Putting Wyatt over Taker at Wrestlemania made so much goddamn sense, but they didn't want Taker to lose two in a row I guess.

Taker's half-assed effort in that feud rubbed me the wrong way as well. He was already well into his decline by then, so I guess it was expected. You'd think he'd have at least tried to pressure Creative to give Wyatt the win, but nope.

Bray literally had to feud with special effects and a sound clip clearly from the 90s. And then he blew out his ankle the day of the show and had to work the match with freezing on it. Dude looked really uncomfortable and it buckled a few times.

All in all. Probably not the highlight of Bray's career.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
That match versus Taker was so bad. Basically in the death spot after a hot Ronda/Rock angle and before the main event.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Bray literally had to feud with special effects and a sound clip clearly from the 90s. And then he blew out his ankle the day of the show and had to work the match with freezing on it. Dude looked really uncomfortable and it buckled a few times.

All in all. Probably not the highlight of Bray's career.

But it could've been, that's what I'm saying.

Yeah, Taker put next to no effort in that feud, and sleepwalked his way through their match en route to a relatively easy win.

I'd forgotten about Bray's ankle injury leading up to and during the match, making his ensuing burial all the more aggravating.

Even with Bray's legacy as a second (or third)-gen talent, his in-ring ability, and phenomenal mic skills, Vince remains unwilling to make him "the guy" in any other way than, "the guy who keeps losing". Meanwhile Randy Orton can keep failing wellness tests and taking dumps in gym bags, and BAM here's another title match!

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Wyatt comes back repackaged trying to become a part of The New BRAY.

It's a New BRAY, Oh yes it!

BBKiH86.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Rowan with the trombone. :laugh:

Having said that, remember what they did with Brodus Clay? Brought him out at first as some added muscle for ADR, I believe, then he vanished for a while, with hints that he'd come back as a monster primed to go on a solo run.

Instead we got this:

BrodusClay_crop_exact.jpg

What a popular idea that turned out to be, eh Vince?

All that's left from that debacle is Naomi, and she's barely relevant as it is.

There's still this little voice in the back of my head telling me Wyatt's going to be repackaged as some comedy act.

I really hope I'm wrong. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Bray won't be changed at all. He'll come back and be exactly the same and that fact they kept him off TV will become a bigger joke.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It sucks being a Bray fan :( I marked out so hard when he won the WWE Title and even that whole program with the new Wyatt family including Orton was great, till about a week or two before Mania and then Bray lost to Orton. Bray should have gone over at Mania and had a decent to lengthy run.

He's what? 0-4 at Mania :(

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It sucks being a Bray fan :( I marked out so hard when he won the WWE Title and even that whole program with the new Wyatt family including Orton was great, till about a week or two before Mania and then Bray lost to Orton. Bray should have gone over at Mania and had a decent to lengthy run.

He's what? 0-4 at Mania :(

What should have been the new Undertaker is now the reverse Undertaker.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
stay a fan. look at kofi.
it takes one single opportunity to be taken seriously.
win-loses or the past dont matter to me. cuz the company itself doesnt care.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Now I'm wondering, is he even on the road with the rest of the group? Or does Vince just tell him to stay at home until Creative finally figures out what they want to do with him?

I can't decide which would be more demoralizing, knowing full well you're not going to be on TV any time soon for reasons that are beyond your control. :help:

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Now I'm wondering, is he even on the road with the rest of the group? Or does Vince just tell him to stay at home until Creative finally figures out what they want to do with him?

I can't decide which would be more demoralizing, knowing full well you're not going to be on TV any time soon for reasons that are beyond your control. :help:
Hes got so much talent on the mic aswell, im Missing those promos

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
You guys dont even understand how hard I'd mark out to hear " Catching flies, in his mouth , tasting freedom " :)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
You do seem like quite a fan, so that's completely understandable.

It's depressing to see a talent like Wyatt get neglected or completely wasted by incompetent managerial decisions by the powers that be. And that includes when he was wrestling matches. One major title win, since his debut as Bray? No bueno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->