WWE: Bray Wyatt released

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Welcome to AEW. Wyatt, Punk, Bryan and Black all within a short time. That could be a hell of a haul for AEW.

Reactions: Kaner9

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It would not be good for his mental health to go the same place where his friend died.

:help:

The fiend gimmick was absolute f***ing ass but they killed his first gimmick which was actually awesome. If he is let go to just kind of be creative ditch the supernatural shit he will be f***ing awesome wherever he goes.

I agree. I think he should go to AEW where I think he'd flourish. They've got a ton of programming and are building the roster even more so there'd be plenty for him. Also with a lot of the young talent he could do something Wyatt Familyesque where he takes some of the lesser known guys into a faction. One the one hand having him head up The Dark Order is obvious, on the other it's probably something he wouldn't want to do considering Brodie led it. Either way I'd love to see him in AEW.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I find it odd that the release didn't mention his real name. Normally it's in brackets beside the gimmick name. Cuz Bray Wyatt is a character. Windham Rotunda is the person.

Him joining the dark order? Lol.. isn't the dark order kind of a joke group that ppl won't or never will take seriously because how can you

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I find it odd that the release didn't mention his real name. Normally it's in brackets beside the gimmick name. Cuz Bray Wyatt is a character. Windham Rotunda is the person.

Him joining the dark order? Lol.. isn't the dark order kind of a joke group that ppl won't or never will take seriously because how can you

Because people are throwing around that he should join Dark Order. That's plain garbage. They're jobber group anyway.

Anyone who thinks The Dark Order are jobbers probably isn't watching AEW. They "jobbed" to The Elite, if that's what you want to call it, on Wednesday's Dynamite, but they seem well over with the fans. Furthermore, they're all very talented in the ring. When The Dark Order first came on I had zero interest in them, but now I'm an admitted mark and it's because they're good. And I would add that they did a lot of funny stuff on Being The Elite which doesn't make it to television broadcast. Whether Wyatt would be interested, or AEW for that matter, I don't know, but I think it'd be interesting if they did it right, IE The Dark Order does take on The Elite or Pinnacle or somebody "better" only to get beaten down and almost out before Wyatt debuts with them. Could even have Wyatt and Hangman Page leading up the group but them eventually falling out and feuding themselves.

Also, look at other factions over time. The Flock comes to mind, and they weren't as talented as The Dark Order. NWO had a bunch guys who weren't that over initially but who grew after joining.

And who killed that gimmick? Matt Hardy.

Speaking of Matt Hardy, I find his current incarnation with AEW the most interesting of his career.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Anyone who thinks The Dark Order are jobbers probably isn't watching AEW. They "jobbed" to The Elite, if that's what you want to call it, on Wednesday's Dynamite, but they seem well over with the fans. Furthermore, they're all very talented in the ring. When The Dark Order first came on I had zero interest in them, but now I'm an admitted mark and it's because they're good. And I would add that they did a lot of funny stuff on Being The Elite which doesn't make it to television broadcast. Whether Wyatt would be interested, or AEW for that matter, I don't know, but I think it'd be interesting if they did it right, IE The Dark Order does take on The Elite or Pinnacle or somebody "better" only to get beaten down and almost out before Wyatt debuts with them. Could even have Wyatt and Hangman Page leading up the group but them eventually falling out and feuding themselves.

Also, look at other factions over time. The Flock comes to mind, and they weren't as talented as The Dark Order. NWO had a bunch guys who weren't that over initially but who grew after joining.

Speaking of Matt Hardy, I find his current incarnation with AEW the most interesting of his career.

Oh I watch aew and the dark order are losers. When the masked guy talks... it's a joke. They are a joke. The aew marks will praise aew every second but the dark order are a joke. They might be meant to be taken seriously but they can't be by the masses because they are bad. This is the group that had brodies 8 yr old kid as leader right... yeah.. totally meant to be serious

The flock? Lol. Yeah they were a joke also

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I might have to watch AEW now. I was gonna go to their PPV in Jacksonville in July of '19 and my car basically blew up on the way and my chance to fall in love with the brand just seemed to vanish that day and I haven't made a hell of a lot of effort since because they keep hanging on to old WWE names. But Wyatt? He might do it for me now.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh I watch aew and the dark order are losers. When the masked guy talks... it's a joke. They are a joke. The aew marks will praise aew every second but the dark order are a joke. They might be meant to be taken seriously but they can't be by the masses because they are bad. This is the group that had brodies 8 yr old kid as leader right... yeah.. totally meant to be serious

The flock? Lol. Yeah they were a joke also

Well to each their own. All I'll say is that is that A) it's not always meant to be serious and B) The Dark Order perform in the ring. With regards to ring work, Grayson and Uno are for me a top two tag team in AEW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad