Brawl of Piastany (sp) relived in 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
trahans99 said:
Wouldn't you all love to see Jordin Tootoo on this team? Damn that guy was a train.

This would be that soft baby Malkins face when seeing Tootoo on the ice : :eek:

I'm having flashbacks to 2003. Remind me again who ended up on the ice when Tootoo met up with Ovechkin?

SPARTAKUS*

pucks1 said:
Yea Ovechkin and Malkin are cocky pricks. I would love to see Stewart level one of them.
Man if I had that kind of talent I would be a cocky ***** too

hockeyfan33

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
man, that Ovechkin kid is truly special,

he hasn't even hit the ice in the gold medal game and half the country of Canada is calling for the air force and their army

I hope the players on team Canada are thinking about Ovechkin as much as the posters on this board because if he's in their heads that quick, then this will be one of the easiest medals the Russians have added to their pile.

go Russia go! I don't care if it's Ovechkin, Malkin or whatever, just bring the gold baby!@

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
ryz said:
If there is any Russian 'classless-ness' tonite, I hope they are taught a hard physical lesson.

I do too. What comes around goes around.

I don't see a brawl happening though, I don't think it'd go that far. I would like to see (and in my case I can't :banghead: ) a few of their players leveled, especially if they act up like the other night.

Good luck, Canada. Should be a great game, I wish I could see it.

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
I don't think any of that crap is going to happen in this game. I think the controversy that's erupted over the taunting and Ovechkin's ritual, and the importance of this game will be enough to stop the Russians from doing anything like that. Which, as a result stops the Canadians from doing anything stupid.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
hockeyfan33 said:
man, that Ovechkin kid is truly special,

he hasn't even hit the ice in the gold medal game and half the country of Canada is calling for the air force and their army

I hope the players on team Canada are thinking about Ovechkin as much as the posters on this board because if he's in their heads that quick, then this will be one of the easiest medals the Russians have added to their pile.

go Russia go! I don't care if it's Ovechkin, Malkin or whatever, just bring the gold baby!@

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, did Russia ever bring home a gold medal for sucking bigtime in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->