TV: Braveheart - Freedom

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
fun fact James Horner's big break came when he was hired by Roger Corman to do the music for Battle Beyond the Star. Corman has a reputation while making cheap movies--he usually made good movies and many top directors worked for him, Battle Beyond the Stars was no different--One person he hired for a small job but ended up taking over the special affects was a young Canadian director names James Cameron. John Sayles wrote the screen play for battle beyond the stars

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
You could have had Gaels, Picts or Scoti.

Saxons were from Denmark. Some of them settled in England.

Other than that, I’m guessing someone is making a show about the Scottish Wars of Independence?

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Saxons were Germanic weren't they?
Yes, OP has no idea what he's talking about. But I actually can't quite tell what he's saying so maybe his word salad means something genius.

If there is some Scottish independence themed series in the works, I would be totally down.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
I personally believe that Protestant's are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in England and, uh, the Saxons, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the England. should help the England, uh, or, should help Protestant's and should help the Saxons, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Reactions: glovesave_35

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad