Confirmed with Link: Brassard, Sheahan, 2nd + 2 4ths for Bjugstad and McCann

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Bjugstad is neat. Not sure what the point of McCann is.. would rather have kept a pick or two and save some money.

Reactions: EightyOne

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I like the Mcann pickup, young C with some pedigree. Anyone got a scouting report on Bjugstad?

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Well, we did get rid of two of the biggest disappearing acts in the roster, that's gotta be good, right? Unless Bjugstad and McCann are noticeable but in a bad way, that is. :)

Reactions: SirBrad

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I'm a fan of Mccann.

The question i have with Bjugstad is how good of a center is he?

I don't watch enough Florida games, but i know people say hes a better winger then center.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Well, word was the Penguins wanted to get a little bigger. This helps.

With Florida being 11 points out of the last Wild Card spot, I have to think they flip Brassard and Sheahan before the deadline.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Interesting trade. Not sure what Bjugstad will bring to the team if he's not playing center. Really seems like we took a lot of salary for Florida too.

Can't say I know much about McCann, any scouting reports on him?

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I'm a fan of Mccann.

The question i have with Bjugstad is how good of a center is he?

I don't watch enough Florida games, but i know people say hes a better winger then center.

Well let's put it this way, the Panthers have used McCann as the center over him.

JM has looked decent as a bottom 6 C for Florida IMO. Bjugstad can play with skilled players as the winger, maybe less effective playing with grinders.

Bjugstad - Barkov - Dadonov was really good for Florida when they made their big push last year, couldn't replicate same success this year though so Bjugstad's been moving around.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I’m interested to see whether they play Bjugstad at wing or center.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don't like giving up so many picks. We definitely overpaid here.

We got a 22 year old long term 3C that is why we gave up picks. And it’s a second and some 4ths.

Who cares. This should give us long term center depth for the remainder of Sid and Geno’s career.

Brassard and Sheahan for Bjugstad is the cap deal.

Rust - Malkin - Bjugstad is a killer line.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
So Mcann is the C and Bjugstad was acquired to be a winger? Does this mean we arent trading for Ferland anymore?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad