Proposal: Brassard for Skinner @ 3 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I know I would rather have Skinner on the kings. But that's because LA needs more goal scoring than it does center depth.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
So I see the sophisticated fanboys on here have graduated from "Skinner is one hit away from quadrapalegia, so give him to us for a bucket of warm piss" to "Skinner and his 30 goals a year just plain sucks, so how about that warm piss now"

HF Boards progress?

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Brassard got that value with 2 Playoff runs left on his deal. Canes are asking for a better package right now for the better player with only 1 year left.

"Lower valued positions in the league"... that is a completely asinine way to devalue Skinner. Positions are important if a team has a void, but any team looking at Skinner is a Cup contender adding him for secondary scoring. Skinner is one of the best secondary scorers in the league. His Primary Points % over the past 3 years is something like 89%, 2nd to only Malkin for top line players. He'd be a demon on Pittsburgh's 3rd line playing weak competition.

It seems Skinner isn't exempt from the truism about wingers being one of the lower valued positions in the league.

Out of curiosity, would you (or any Canes fan) have preferred this deal or the Buffalo one?

Reactions: PensandCaps

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
It seems Skinner isn't exempt from the truism about wingers being one of the lower valued positions in the league.

Out of curiosity, would you (or any Canes fan) have preferred this deal or the Buffalo one?
The sweet, sweet satisfaction of being right. You enjoy it, Warm Cookies. You enjoy it. Bathe in their wrongness.

Reactions: stl76 and domaug

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Skinner only giving Waddell a small handful of teams to which he’d ok a deal plays a very big part here...

Reactions: ColbyChaos

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

As a pens fan...I'd rather have Brassard than Skinner anyway...as he plays a more important posistion and produces around the same points and isn't horrible defensively like Skinner.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The sweet, sweet satisfaction of being right. You enjoy it, Warm Cookies. You enjoy it. Bathe in their wrongness.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad