Rumor: Brassard close to signing with the Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Still remain convicted when the dust settles on Brass's retirement it's going to come out that he had a personal issue or major injury hindering him.

It is not hyperbole to state he completely fell off when he got to the Pens
I mean after the Rangers traded him his production dropped by like 20 points.

HF has done quite an interesting about face on Lucic since he got traded, why should Brassard be any different?
I saw people saying that was a terrible trade for Calgary. I don’t know what you saw.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I mean after the Rangers traded him his production dropped by like 20 points.

I saw people saying that was a terrible trade for Calgary. I don’t know what you saw.

Extolling lucic's defensive prowess *snort* and positive shot impact *double snort*, saying Edmonton never gave him a chance because of his contract, he'll be a better fit in Calgary because he won't have to be a leader and just play his game... shall I continue?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Extolling lucic's defensive prowess *snort* and positive shot impact *double snort*, saying Edmonton never gave him a chance because of his contract, he'll be a better fit in Calgary because he won't have to be a leader and just play his game... shall I continue?

He's always going to be a leader wherever he goes. He's highly respected by his peers. Calgary is still a pretty young team as well. The big difference is that their captain, Gio is an older, veteran player.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I feel like you’re going to either way.

Yea but how much of that could be attributed to the low scoring/trapping Sens in general? We'll never know
Yeah maybe. Makes me sad that he’s floated around so much since leaving the Rangers.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah maybe. Makes me sad that he’s floated around so much since leaving the Rangers.

I actually think what killed him is his groin injury near the end of the season in 2017-2018, which was apparently very severe according to JR. He looked like a shell of his former self after he came back from that injury, and was somehow worse the next season in 2018-2019.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I actually think what killed him is his groin injury near the end of the season in 2017-2018, which was apparently very severe according to JR. He looked like a shell of his former self after he came back from that injury, and was somehow worse the next season in 2018-2019.
Trotz and Mitch Korn will fix that. His confidence is down? They'll fix that too. Forecast for rain this weekend and you have plans? Call Trotz and Korn.

;)

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Since the Penguins board is not top-secret, would you say my impression is correct that the above conclusion has not been reached in the last 24 hours?

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
wonder what it will be for. he has been awful since he was traded to the pens.
this might help his career out. Isles are a good young team. last year they played extremely well. I would think this will help revamp his career. or its 1 and done for Brassard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad