Brannstrom or Stanley, whose more valuable

Brannstrom for Stanley

• Total voters

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
These voting options are confusing asf, but Brannstrom’s way better.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
Sorry guys, thought it was clear. Obviously not . My bad.

If there was a trade involving these 2 players. What would the deal likely look like. 1 for 1. Or 1 for 1 plus. Meaning one side needs to add something to aquire said player

This help?

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Options are unclear. I think your question is who has to sweeten the pot in a 1 for 1?

If so, I think Winnipeg adds to Stanley to get Brännström.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
It seems not a lot of math folks here haha. (Relax please, it's a joke, it is ok, you didn't like my formulaic layout, no worries)

I was quite surprised to see sens fans tell me how we had to add to get Stanley. Quite sure the majority of hockey world doesnt agree though with that assessment.

Thanks for voting folks

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
It seems not a lot of math folks here haha. (Relax please, it's a joke, it is ok, you didn't like my formulaic layout, no worries)

I was quite surprised to see sens fans tell me how we had to add to get Stanley. Quite sure the majority of hockey world doesnt agree though with that assessment.

Thanks for voting folks

I think the main ambiguity is that in "1 for 1 plus x for Stanley", it's not entirely clear if Stanley is part of the "1" or the "1 plus x" side - easier to just say 'which team adds' or 'who is more valuable'

(also if we're getting extremely pedantic, in the description you define x as a team, whereas in the poll you redefine that variable as a player/pick to be added ;) )

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
I think the main ambiguity is that in "1 for 1 plus x for Stanley", it's not entirely clear if Stanley is part of the "1" or the "1 plus x" side - easier to just say 'which team adds' or 'who is more valuable'

(also if we're getting extremely pedantic, in the description you define x as a team, whereas in the poll you redefine that variable as a player/pick to be added ;) )

1st off, I am impressed with your verbiage and quality reply.

2nd, I didn't realize the difference between my title and post. Which is quite clearly not properly aligned. My bad, it's what happens when you smoke to much weed while playing around on these boards haha

Reactions: jetsforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad