Brandon Wheat Kings Sold by Kelly McCrimmon

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
COVID probably forced the sale.

I hope this also means the Golden Knights are no longer affiliated with the Wheat Kings. And what might also die is the Wheat Kings/Golden Knights jokes I make.

But what I also expect is a whole different look of the Brandon Wheat Kings going forward.

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
End of an era, congratulations to Kelly on a fantastic tenure with the franchise. I know numbers are always hidden in these deals but I wonder what the price was, and how Portland's impending sale will relate to it

Brood

Jun 14, 2018

I hope this also means the Golden Knights are no longer affiliated with the Wheat Kings. And what might also die is the Wheat Kings/Golden Knights jokes I make.

But what I also expect is a whole different look of the Brandon Wheat Kings going forward.
Covid didn't force the sale, there were talks about him selling for a few years now.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013

Can they bring back the uniforms with the four stripes of wheat on the sleeves? ... those were great..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->