Brandon Sutter?

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
can anyone give a scouting report on him? like his skating, shot, hockey sense etc..

never seen him play, but his (some of his) teammates really like him. i shared a Westjet flight with a few of them and they couldnt stop talking about what a great guy he was.

sorry, cant offer more. i dont really follow prospects that closely.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I'm sorry, I haven't seen him either. But I assume his work ethic is great considering his dad is Brent Sutter. He is also a big boy at 6'3 174lbs. If you look at his game by game stats, he doesn't go on any scoreless droughts, so you can assume he is consistant. With Martin Hanzal in the WJC's, Brandon has been given a bigger role, and he has 3g 2a in the last 2 games.

mapletoft

Jan 3, 2006
I see Brandon play in Red Deer. He has tremendous instincts for the game - anticipation is superb. Fortunately he is on his dad's team and gets tonnes of playing time. He needs to bulk up quite a bit in order to take his physical game to any level. I am suprised he isn't ranked higher - like the earlier poster stated he is a super kid - his dad giving him tonnes of icetime has been a problem amongst the players of the ice. However to his credit, he deals with it very well and is a solid team player. He will put a up big numbers next year!

fogducker

Jul 26, 2006
I see Brandon play in Red Deer. He has tremendous instincts for the game - anticipation is superb. Fortunately he is on his dad's team and gets tonnes of playing time. He needs to bulk up quite a bit in order to take his physical game to any level. I am suprised he isn't ranked higher - like the earlier poster stated he is a super kid - his dad giving him tonnes of icetime has been a problem amongst the players of the ice. However to his credit, he deals with it very well and is a solid team player. He will put a up big numbers next year!

nice! i hope the canucks draft him

mapletoft

Jan 3, 2006
I am sorry to say but Calgary will draft him, all Sutters get drafted by a Sutter - ala - Brett and Shaun! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->