Value of: Brandon Sutter

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Sutter is nowhere near as bad a player as Lucic and his contract has only two more years on it whereas Lucic has four years left. Sutter is way less risky to take on than Lucic.

Yes, he is overpaid but he is still an effective bottom six player and good on the pk and faceoffs.He has struggled with injuries the past couple years. He's not an exciting player but gets the job done and can score in a secondary role.

As I said in my post " I don't view them as real offers " I view them as a form of trolling . As for your quote . Fans on here bash on Lucic for his points totals but he is still an NHLer that is a beast on the cycle . He isn't as bad as fan say . He just really bad value at 6 million at 2 million he would be fairly paid .
Your last point Sutter contract vs Lucic . I would take Sutter 10 times out of 10 over Lucic but value is subjective and if a team needs a 4 line guy that can protect young players and they have a boat load of cap maybe they value Lucic more . I sure the hell wouldn't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad