Value of: Brandon Sutter

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Hm. Debatable.
Montreal has Danault, Domi, Kotkaniemi and Thompson as their C’s. They also have Suzuki and Poehling thst are ready for the NHL but will likely play as wingers for now. So it’s not debatable. They dont need Sutter. At all

Caldercanucks

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone want him for free or for an equally bad contract that can play RW on the 3rd or 4th line?
I'm not trading Sutter unless where a lottery team at the tdl. Hes sold short way to much in this site. I don't base it on 26 games where he was never really healthy. I look at how good he was before the injuries started.

Reactions: skyo

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Wait! Wait! I know how this one goes! As an Oiler who has endured countless Lucic highway robbery proposals, I offer to take Sutter off your hands with this little gem:

Sutter
unprotectecd 1st

for

lesser cap dump

Ha!

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Wait! Wait! I know how this one goes! As an Oiler who has endured countless Lucic highway robbery proposals, I offer to take Sutter off your hands with this little gem:

Sutter
unprotectecd 1st

for

lesser cap dump

Ha!
That’s funny. The Oilers still have Neal who has a worse contract than Sutter.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Sutter is terrible and always has been. No dice
He sucks now. Never was a fan of him either, but he isn't even good at his best trait... being a puck hound. He's lazy. 4C, 3w level player now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad