Brandon Sutter undresses Romanov backhand roofy Goal

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Romanov was a rookie. He will make mistakes. Are we going to have a thread for each one of his mistake. Weber has been in the league for a while. Are we going to have a thread for each one of his mistake too?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Sutter with the shake-and-bake then back-hand roof. His signature move.

As i said, Romanov looked like Morgan Reilly on that play. lol

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Romanov was a rookie. He will make mistakes. Are we going to have a thread for each one of his mistake. Weber has been in the league for a while. Are we going to have a thread for each one of his mistake too?
More or less a sick goal by Sutter but you’re all getting clickbaited since Romanov’s jockstrap is now in Sutter’s back-pocket.

Reactions: Szechwan

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

Are we really going to start making threads complimenting him for run-of-the-mill plays?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The hype train was getting out of control with him.

He’s a young D man and will get torched a lot more often as he adapts to the NHL like most
young D men.

AsparaGus

Feb 16, 2020

He's still a rookie.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Despite that mistake, I believe Romanov has one of the best corsi stats among all defensemen in the league, not just rookies

He's at 62% CF however its skewed by the OZ starts 65%. Its not sustainable but he has been solid defensively and a very respectable +5 (plus/minus) to date.

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
Here's the weekly "let's take a shot at the Habs or Leafs" thread lol. It's all good, I think this is definitely thread worthy though, was a beautiful goal.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Psssst, it ain't all about the Habs bud. It was dirty goal, exactly what most people come to the main boards to see.

Sorry it was on your golden child, but lighten up.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Every dman looks bad at some point- if Sutter doesn’t finish with a filthy backhand we aren’t even talking about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad