Brandon Saad...Rock Bottom?

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Please take your L and get rid of this guy Stan. Go get a LHD like Maatta.

Have you seen Määttä play?

He is not very good player and while we kind of lack LD, I'd rather trade Saad for prospects / picks than Määttä.

Määttä is Seabrook-slow. I mean really.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm actually done with him. Even though it's 6 games.

That’s where I’m at. Hope to be proven wrong, but I expect nothing more than mediocre 4th line play out of him at this point.

Pathetic for a professional athlete as talented as him that’s still only 25 years old.

Reactions: migi

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
I don't think they're going to move him, I don't think they can.... So, I'm holding out hope that he "snaps out of it".

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I don't think they're going to move him, I don't think they can.... So, I'm holding out hope that he "snaps out of it".

Ya, we need to hope he returns to that form of a few years ago.

Just imagine how dominant that top line could be with a peak Saad next to DeBrincat and Toews.

Kahun is good, but peak Saad was borderline elite.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Saad best player tonight so far, hands down...so there is that at least.
You forgot about Ward.

I'll give you that Saad wasn't congealed buttsweat like usual, but he was one of 18 guys that caused the 'hawks to be part of the worst 2nd period in the history of the NHL.

Reactions: Crow

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You forgot about Ward.

I'll give you that Saad wasn't congealed buttsweat like usual, but he was one of 18 guys that caused the 'hawks to be part of the worst 2nd period in the history of the NHL.
true, meant position player- Ward was amazing last night in net - shame his team was nowhere to be found for two thirds of the game

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
true, meant position player- Ward was amazing last night in net - shame his team was nowhere to be found for two thirds of the game
You say shame, I say, "standard operating procedure since February 2017." Potato, potahto...:sarcasm:.

While there were some nice isolated moments in the game by some players (i.e. I saw a couple of great D plays by Keith, Joker, AA), for the most part is was a very Blah performance from the skaters...one that needs to be addressed beyond the usual media soundbytes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad