Brandon Saad: Healthy Scratch

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Saw a couple games by Hawks and thought he looked terrible. Wonder why he has fallen so hard. Should be in the prime of his career.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Man I love Quennville. I wish our coaching staff had the balls to scratch Ryan

I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed this thread and even Shattenkirk being scratched this season.

It's about time Ryan gets scratched. I don't think he's been that bad this season but the guy couldve been scratched many times during his time and Ottawa and has never been.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Saad was super lazy when he was with CBJ, I was thrilled to get rid of him. Getting Bread, even if just for two years, was a big plus.

I do find it interesting that his laziness has carried over to CHI, though.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
the nhl is all about skating and skill now, people dont care if your a little small.....you just cannot trade for power and size and grit, its so so stupid, hang onto your small skilled guys everyone

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Saad was super lazy when he was with CBJ, I was thrilled to get rid of him. Getting Bread, even if just for two years, was a big plus.

I do find it interesting that his laziness has carried over to CHI, though.

He lazily scored 53 points (career high) for each of the two seasons he played with CBJ?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
He lazily scored 53 points (career high) for each of the two seasons he played with CBJ?
He was a healthy scratch once during the 2nd season because Torts said he wasn't playing with any effort.

Not that I think he is a dump or anything. If he can get motivated, he is a quality player.

Reactions: ModryJazyk

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Man, I feel bad for Kane...he once again loses his linemate from the previous year.

Saad is terrible now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad