Brandon Manning suspended (AHL) over racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
What a stupid ****ing *****le. Like you are getting $2M+ to be a part-time minor leaguer. Sure, you're stuck, but it's not like you deserve anything more and now you **** up in a such a way where the organization, who are utterly un-invested in you as a player and person, can look at terminating that contract. I seriously hope the team does. Get this blight out of the organization.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
Moving past the obvious part that it’s reprehensible that he’d think, let alone say these things, if your a boarderline player saying stuff like this should be a death sentence for any chance of relevancy. I’m calling it now, 2-3 years from now I’ll be randomly scrolling through European league teams stats and I’ll randomly see him with 2 assists in 30 games in Switzerland and go “huh. I remember him”

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
I hope he shoots Draisaitl's dog next.
It will just add to his rap sheet of why he's better than Caggiula.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Manning can go play for Bill Peters... If he ever finds a job again.

Or join him in the unemployment line at least.

Reactions: dsi

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
E77A16FC-830C-4266-9607-C8FB534096B1.gif

OfCorsiDid

Ah shit, here we go again
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Y’know when I first read this (both here and Twitter) I thought this was about Benning because apparently I’m unable to read. So I couldn’t help but to think “this is out of character for a nice St. Albert boy”.

Then I re-read it. Saw the name and my opinion changed to “yeah, that definitely seems like something that scumbag would do”.

Get this dumb f*** outta here and away from our young talent.

Thanks Chia.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Waive Brandon Manning to the lowest league possible until his contact expires. Get him away from the team.

And trade for that Imama. Sounds like he has some jam and would be a useful player in the organization.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
There are those clauses. Whether it’s in his contract remains to be seen or more importantly would the NHLPA try to block it?

Hope he gets terminated.
Moving past the obvious part that it’s reprehensible that he’d think, let alone say these things, if your a boarderline player saying stuff like this should be a death sentence for any chance of relevancy. I’m calling it now, 2-3 years from now I’ll be randomly scrolling through European league teams stats and I’ll randomly see him with 2 assists in 30 games in Switzerland and go “huh. I remember him”

I don't think you'll have to wait 2-3 years. His contract is up this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->