Recalled/Assigned: Brandon Manning recalled

kyuss

Wings make our ding-dings sing.
May 28, 2012
It would be absolutely ridiculous to bring ghost up and give him little time to adjust and then make him sit in the press box. If they are going to have him scratched just send him down. Not worth his time

It's not completely ridiculous to give him a birds eye view for one game, but, if he's scratched for the Panthers game, we should get our pitchforks out.

Solefool

Jul 2, 2013
Yeah, how is this NOT hurting his development? This is most definitely a shot to his confidence.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's not completely ridiculous to give him a birds eye view for one game, but, if he's scratched for the Panthers game, we should get our pitchforks out.

Yeah. Get a couple games on the ice, watch one and study...not awful. But if he's sitting on the bench next game that's just bad, especially since Manning is looking very much like a minor leaguer out there.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, how is this NOT hurting his development? This is most definitely a shot to his confidence.

Well I don't think he's that fragile.

That said, I thought they would actually utilize him while they had him up. It's pointless to have him here the way they are using him.

I'm sure since Manning got that assist he will be in the lineup on Saturday. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->