Waived: Brandon Manning: Clears :’(

Kaniac

Sep 11, 2018
Why? He's probably going to be one of the best d-men down there.

Last time he was in the AHL he had 43 points in 60 games
Because he sucks ass and I would rather have our young guns leading the way down there. If he goes and plays on a 3rd pairing, sure.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
All you can do is just chuckle at this point.

Like the standings lol. All we had to do is play 500 hockey the rest of the way from the beginning of February and we most likely get in.

Reactions: LucicDestroyedHaley

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Because he sucks ass and I would rather have our young guns leading the way down there. If he goes and plays on a 3rd pairing, sure.
Our young guys are leading the way but the way they roll the defense is 3 pairings deep for the most part. Often have a vet with a young guy defensively

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
He's not that bad. He might not be an everyday NHLer, but he isn't some guy that can't play a lick of hockey

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
He will automatically become the #1 D down there and hopefully be recalled as soon as the dead weight is cleared out(Benning, Petro, Gravel).

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Wait, there are people who really thought he'd get claimed?

I know it's not ideal but I'd consider retaining 50% and dealing him for whatever. I'd rather pay him 1M to not be here at all this season and next than pay him 1M to take up a spot in Bakersfield. The Oilers already have a few vets down there.

MikeYEG

Feb 7, 2019
He will automatically become the #1 D down there and hopefully be recalled as soon as the dead weight is cleared out(Benning, Petro, Gravel).
You're gonna miss the plane to Bako Brandon, better hurry up to EIA ;)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Get rid of him in any way possible. Glad he is finally out of my sight. Absolute garbage.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

Hate to break it to you but Manning is also the dead weight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->