Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Just to circle back to that credit-building loan idea. I think that there's room for innovation still. Maybe instead of a low appreciation CD, it could be tax-free muni bonds? People, especially younger ones using the service see that securities can be a good investment (which is a service they can matriculate in to, especially with the increasing popularity of Robo-advisors) and their loan money is funding construction projects and stuff around the country. Build your credit...and America.

Making $100 per CD loan or whatever doesn't have a ton of margin, but then they're probably investing the income elsewhere like an insurance company.

Last edited:

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Sorry but it pisses me off to see Palat's face up there. Most definitely should be Hedman or Point (I know, he isn't signed yet) instead.

Hedman will probably be on the garage/west wall of Thunder Alley as usual, but whether they put Mac with him or not is the question. I agree that Point needs to be there!

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Logo change at Water Street med school.

I didn’t realize that USF decided to ditch the new logo. I was still a student there when it was announced and they started changing everything. I like the Bull U much more than the “new” logo. What a waste of time and money that whole thing was.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I didn’t realize that USF decided to ditch the new logo. I was still a student there when it was announced and they started changing everything. I like the Bull U much more than the “new” logo. What a waste of time and money that whole thing was.
I still only recognize the U down south, but the Bulls U is pretty sharp too. Not sure why they got away from it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad