Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
My sister in-law is the lead marketing director for Howl at the Moon for the east coast of the United States and she said they should be returning to channelside/sparkman wharf

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My sister in-law is the lead marketing director for Howl at the Moon for the east coast of the United States and she said they should be returning to channelside/sparkman wharf
When you say 'should', is that her opinion or what the company is doing?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
When you say 'should', is that her opinion or what the company is doing?

We were at Howl at the Moon in Orlando with her last night enjoying ourselves and the conversation went like this.

Me: Where is the next closest Howl at the Moon?(Me and my wife are moving up to Ocala)
Her: We have 15 on the East coast and the next closest is in the Carolinas or Texas
Me: Oh I thought there would be one closer, the one in Tampa was pretty cool
Her: We are trying to move back there
Me: Is Howl at the Moon coming back to Channelside?
Her: Should be yeah

I didn't think it was appropriate to dig for more details, but that was an interesting bit I thought I would share, since she is involved with the group that makes those decisions.

Reactions: Felonious Python

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Jeff Vinik gets his choice for mayor. This is surprisingly critical as Castor will actually be mayor as Water Street Tampa is constructed and into its early days.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Jeff Vinik gets his choice for mayor. This is surprisingly critical as Castor will actually be mayor as Water Street Tampa is constructed and into its early days.

Straz might have run the most negative campaign I have seen in some time. I am not surprised he didn't win because I never saw anything supporting why he should win -just why we can't trust Castor. Not a compelling argument if you're an outsider like I was

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah he didn't have any real strong accusations, just stuff that "sounded" bad if you weren't paying attention. He really destroyed his reputation as I thought he was an OK guy going into the campaign, now I think he's a clown.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah he didn't have any real strong accusations, just stuff that "sounded" bad if you weren't paying attention. He really destroyed his reputation as I thought he was an OK guy going into the campaign, now I think he's a clown.

You're not kidding. A millionaire slamming a fellow candidate for whatever monetary reason he could dig up is such a bad look. Give me a reason to vote for you that's better than you're not taking a salary and whatever it was she did. Fella, you're worth $400-something million. The fact you're not taking a salary that someone in your position would consider pittance isn't a selling point for me. Either way, I wish him success as well as Castor. These next few years could end up being very important for the city of Tampa and I think she is gonna get the job done.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
As far as this thread title goes, are they actually going to re-vamp the logo again?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
As far as this thread title goes, are they actually going to re-vamp the logo again?
That's a legacy title from way back when part 1 started, eventually encompassing all the things the Lightning do outside of play hockey (Water Street is technically a separate project, but it's so intertwined with the team and relevant to them and the fans, it's inseparable).

I tried to update the title to a more accurate description of the current state of the thread.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Ya boi Bug (along with little brofilliate Shades) are at the Mascot Games at the Amway Center in Orlando on Friday and Saturday. Saturday's games are at 2pm.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Water Street is going to have to deal with the inevitable electric scooter issue. Has anything been done yet where if you have a helmet, you can unlock the scooter's speed? Maybe have a sticker that goes onto the helmet (that you buy from the app) that has to be scanned every time you ride. You can still ride without a helmet, but the speed is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->