Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk (LW) I'm a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hey Brady, there are always skeptics on draft day.
Plenty of us knew you were the best pick. And you did not disappoint.

Got everyone on your side now.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Just a friendly reminder Tkachuk made all those Sens haters look like childish fools ;) you know who you are

What a legend

Reactions: DueDiligence

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The Tkachuk's, Craig Oster and Newport Sports aren't in the business of taking hometown discounts. Going to be a fascinating contract negotiation whenever it takes place.

Nor not getting NMC & NTC clauses so they control where they play.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I predict we see Brady take more and more faceoffs and ultimately shifts at Center. His skating and passing are both underrated and DJ has been doubling his faceoffs each year. He was 52% vs lefties as an 18 and 19 year old.

He played Center his entire career until USDP moved over him to wing. I’m not saying I expect him to play as our 1C but I bet we see some interesting configurations. Possibly stuff like

PP1 GAL BRADY DADONOV

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
I predict we see Brady take more and more faceoffs and ultimately shifts at Center. His skating and passing are both underrated and DJ has been doubling his faceoffs each year. He was 52% vs lefties as an 18 and 19 year old.

He played Center his entire career until USDP moved over him to wing. I’m not saying I expect him to play as our 1C but I bet we see some interesting configurations. Possibly stuff like

PP1 GAL BRADY DADONOV

His game is way better suited for wing at the NHL level

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
His game is way better suited for wing at the NHL level

I think it depends on the situation. He has been playing in front of the net on the PP. Dadonov may be the dynamic part of a PP line and GAL has a right side trigger with Brady in front. Brady is closed to the net on the PP if he plays the left side.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
lol

2019_2_27_ded869ec-7f00-4ce8-8d46-c812fd18dee0_png_2000x3000.jpg

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I imagine Brady's contract negotiations will play out similar to that of his brother.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
I think Brady's quite smitten with the quality of prospects arriving this year and in the next couple years and is ready to sign up and go for the ride! Also, I heard Anisimov's performance at camp today may have put him over the top.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
I've been told contract talks have heated up recently.

Makes sense. With a weird season coming up there's no telling how things could turn out for him this year. Everyone expects him to improve but what if his numbers don't improve or he gets injured or infected with COVID? We know there's a flat cap for several years so it's not like contacts are going up.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
I am not sure why people get excited about 20 goals scorers.....LOL . He is a grinder with 20 goals, that's it..... Max for him 5 million a year.

Last edited:

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I am not sure why people get existed about 20 goals scorers.....LOL . He is a grinder with 20 goals, that's it..... Max for him 5 million a year.

Get existed. Is this like child birth or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad