Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk: Episode 4 - A new hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
He was getting the loose puck and trying to break it out of our end? Look what happened in the Tampa game when they ignored the play after Duchene leveled Kucharov late in the game. He took the number

I get it, and honestly I was being a bit facetious. We'd all be singing a much different tune if Brady breaks his hand on Abdelkader's face though. I know it's part of Brady's game, doesn't mean I'm not gonna hold my breath every time the kid drops the gloves.

Reactions: Multigrain

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
You know hes making an impact when my 4 and 7 year old think hes the best player ever lol
Aww, love that wide eyed hero age. I think your kids might join dad in a group Jersey buy!

Reactions: DJB

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I just hope he doesn't get himself badly injured before he's strong enough to hold his ground and play to the full extent of his abilities.

That's the one thing that scares me. Kid loves the physical game so much, it's hard to reign him in.

I wish we could wave a magic wand and put a good 15 pounds of muscle on his frame right now.

Reactions: derriko and DrEasy

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
That's the one thing that scares me. Kid loves the physical game so much, it's hard to reign him in.

I wish we could wave a magic wand and put a good 15 pounds of muscle on his frame right now.

If we had that wand I’d put 20 more Tkachuk’s on this team.

The RDS play by play guys said it best;

“Ryan Dzingle good, but he’s no Brady Tkachuk - that’s the créme de la créme.”

Reactions: derriko and aragorn

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton

I'd rather have a few Duchenes and Stones, as well, and could really use at least 2 Dzingles

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I get it, and honestly I was being a bit facetious. We'd all be singing a much different tune if Brady breaks his hand on Abdelkader's face though. I know it's part of Brady's game, doesn't mean I'm not gonna hold my breath every time the kid drops the gloves.

If it happens it happens but breaking a hand in a fight is pretty rare. What's more important is that he went to the aid of a teammate & that will solidify his value in the room with his teammates. I just hope that GB leaves him alone to play his game & not try to rein him in, if he does, he should be fired.

Reactions: derriko

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I hope the Pens don't target him too much tonight. He needs to stay healthy.
I hope Tkachuk targets them, with him in our lineup we shouldn't have to worry about what the other team is going to do. Ottawa needs to make other teams worry about what they are going to do & take them off their game.

Reactions: DJB and Multigrain

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa

A team with 12 Tkachuks and 7 Boros would win the cup!

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
I can’t unsee « 7 Boros ». That’s horrific. When I inevitably have nightmares about this I’m cursing your name.
Does that mean 7 Boros doing interviews also? I will take a pass on that one is enough.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Pittsburgh has been pretty bad as of late,I hope we arent the team they tee off on ....
I hope Ottawa tees off on them, after all the crap we've had to endure from this team over the yrs, it's time for some pay back, let's start with tonight & the opening faceoff.

Reactions: topshelf15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->