Recalled/Assigned: Brady Skjei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
AV might not like the idea of rotating 4 RHD into the LHD slot anymore. Someone is sitting because of that, or someone is sick.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Possible trade incoming. We will see who sits out today's game. If it is Yandle, then he is gone. If its Wrath, well its just because AV. I hope neither Yandle or Wrath is traded.

The only D I want to see traded are 5 or 18

Could be just that someone had the Flu, but don't you think they would release that info?

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I'm not a fan of Boyle to begin with but having him on the left side makes it worse especially when he's getting a lot of penalty killing time. It's not to say that his filling in there is his fault but IMO it would be better to have Skjei up and taking his spot until McDonagh gets back.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
If there ever was a showcase game for Yandle, this is it.

Though if by any chance (there isn't one) the Rangers actually have a deal in place for Staal and are holding him out as precaution, I swear I'll never ask for anything ever again :laugh:

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
If there ever was a showcase game for Yandle, this is it.

Though if by any chance (there isn't one) the Rangers actually have a deal in place for Staal and are holding him out as precaution, I swear I'll never ask for anything ever again :laugh:

Seriously.

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
His 2nd and 3rd periods were outstanding. I really hope he isnt being showcased. I wanna make it out of the trade deadline with skjei and mcilrath still rangers

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
His 2nd and 3rd periods were outstanding. I really hope he isnt being showcased. I wanna make it out of the trade deadline with skjei and mcilrath still rangers

He's not.

Yandle is.

Skjei was called up to see if he is able to play a real NHL shift in case we trade Yandle (and then a Ranger get injured).

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Well, I'm glad AV's willing to give one young kid a legitimate look, at least.

Still don't think he's ready for full-time work here, though.

Next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->