Confirmed with Link: Brady Skjei re-signed [6 years, $5.25MM AAV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
This is probably the only signing I'm on board with so far but having to watch this kid even attempt to take on the monumental task of trying to cover up for all of Shattenkirk's defensive deficiencies is going be a joke..

Who else should he be paired with? :)
The issue with current Rangers is defense when we moved Ryan Mc. for future, but hopefully our future can play NHL next season in Libor, but I like Shattenkirk on the 2nd pairing and not with Skjei, because Skjei should get used to play with Libor Hájek.

I enjoy this deal the best in this summer window for sure so far.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
The issue with current Rangers is defense when we moved Ryan Mc. for future, but hopefully our future can play NHL next season in Libor, but I like Shattenkirk on the 2nd pairing and not with Skjei, because Skjei should get used to play with Libor Hájek.

That's an impossible question to answer since that player doesn't exist on this team as of yet lol

Reactions: Ori

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

Both Hajek and Skjei play LD...

Reactions: Ori

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
That's an impossible question to answer since that player doesn't exist on this team as of yet lol
Yes true, but a new defender seldom start in NHL on the 1st pair 20 min + pr game, so more likely Skjei will end up playing with Kevin on the 1st pair, and they will be better in the offensive zone and on the PP for sure, hehe. :D

Reactions: NYR

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Both Hajek and Skjei play LD...

A good point - I had to double check, but you are accurate both shoot left - so both LD with other words we need to draft a future partner to Skjei.
Anyway is`t a huge deal for Skjei to play on the right side even though he shoot left - he skates so very well to get into a good shooting positions? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->