Rumor: Brad Richardson to sign with the Coyotes?

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I want McBain and Jenik getting plenty of reps at C for the Coyotes. If Richardson is going to be an injury replacement for them then great. If he's going to push either one of them out then I have to question his signing.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Keller-Boyd-Schmaltz
Crouse-Hayton-Bjugstad
Ritchie-Smith-Kassian
McBain-Richardson-Fischer
O’Brien

Chychrun-Stetcher
Gostisbehere-Mayo
Moser-Brown
Nemeth

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Keller-Boyd-Schmaltz
Crouse-Hayton-Bjugstad
Ritchie-Smith-Kassian
McBain-Richardson-Fischer
O’Brien

Chychrun-Stetcher
Gostisbehere-Mayo
Moser-Brown
Nemeth
You forgot your 20 goal scorer.

Right around the 2:50 mark. Craig says he’s “hearing from a couple of people” that Brad Richardson could return to the Coyotes.

Do not need Richardson. That ship has sailed, at least I hope so. Another sample that shows just how bad our C strength is. Why isn't Hayton signed? Is he being included in a Chychrun trade?

Reactions: SR

cobra427

May 6, 2012
You forgot your 20 goal scorer.

Do not need Richardson. That ship has sailed, at least I hope so. Another sample that shows just how bad our C strength is. Why isn't Hayton signed? Is he being included in a Chychrun trade?
Hayton is probably on the way out as well like DVO/Garland/Bunting, might as well add Chych and Hayton to our young players traded during a youth rebuild, makes sense to me:)

Reactions: Mangosteen

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Hayton is probably on the way out as well like DVO/Garland/Bunting, might as well add Chych and Hayton to our young players traded during a youth rebuild, makes sense to me:)
The tear-down is over. It sucked. Move on.

Now we get to watch the kids slowly filter into the roster. If Chychrun doesn't want to stick around then he might get traded for an excellent return.

Reactions: Summer Rose

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The tear-down is over. It sucked. Move on.

Now we get to watch the kids slowly filter into the roster. If Chychrun doesn't want to stick around then he might get traded for an excellent return.
Not done yet, Chych/Hayton, once they are gone then the tear down might be over.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It wasn't a bad group, was it? I have started to think it was the coach.

So, if Richardson needs a job, and the Yotes needs a player, what's the issue?

Another thing is I'm a bit for dumpster-diving at the waiver-wire. Players who are sent down because they aren't ready, but they might still get there even if they played in the N. What do you think?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad