Speculation: Brad Richards

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
No. Too old, slow, and weak. And left shot. He only had 7 points on the power play this season for the Hawks. The ship on him has sailed. We need a right shot dman.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
He can play the point better then what we got now. I'm looking for a cheap option since we have little cap room.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Why on Earth would he sign here? We already have 3 centers, if he's signning for cheap it'll be back in Chicago where he can play next to Kane while enjoying 2nd round playoff hockey. Plus, he has no ties to Tampa anymore.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
He is too old now. He really wanted to come back here in 2011 even with being offered more money from the Rangers. He was pressured by his agent, family, and by the NHL. They really wanted him to go to the Rangers.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
He is too old now. He really wanted to come back here in 2011 even with being offered more money from the Rangers. He was pressured by his agent, family, and by the NHL. They really wanted him to go to the Rangers.

giphy.gif

People don't believe this stuff, do they?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
giphy.gif

People don't believe this stuff, do they?

My dad met his agent some time not too long ago and that's what he told him. He really wanted to come back here. He loves Tampa. Marty and Vinny were still here and they were still very close. Why would it be so hard to believe? The NHL really wanted him to go to NY because he was the big FA that year. And to go to a big market like NY would mean lots of headlines and jerseys sold. They sort of convinced him to go that way.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think he was interested in Tampa, but to say he was pressured is silly. That was his last big contract, he was going to follow the money (and justifiably so).

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
My dad met his agent some time not too long ago and that's what he told him. He really wanted to come back here. He loves Tampa. Marty and Vinny were still here and they were still very close. Why would it be so hard to believe? The NHL really wanted him to go to NY because he was the big FA that year. And to go to a big market like NY would mean lots of headlines and jerseys sold. They sort of convinced him to go that way.
I doubt that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad