Brad Palmer Named Montreal Canadiens General Manager

Brad Palmer

Sep 21, 2012
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have announced the hiring of Brad Palmer as their new general manager.

Palmer comes with experience in many sim leagues in the past, including experience as a Commissioner and Founder. Palmer is also a long-time follower of HFBoards and the OHL content produced by the HFNHL's brain trust.

"Our first priority here is obviously the draft and free agency. We'll focus our attention on those immediate priorities before we get into a comprehensive review of our coaching staff, pro rosters, and farm system top to bottom. We'll take our time here and go through the right process to reach some key decisions."

"I also want to take the time to thank Matt Kowalchuk for his time here. He has assembled a great team, and left the organization in good shape."

Zack22

Dec 6, 2016
Welcome!

Was wondering what your email was and if you have whatsapp, as a lot of people in this league communicate through it.

Zack - Islanders GM

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
welcome Brad!

be forewarned, the Ducks GM will trade you anything, including his living room furniture...and then want to trade for it back!! lol, I kid!

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
welcome Brad!

be forewarned, the Ducks GM will trade you anything, including his living room furniture...and then want to trade for it back!! lol, I kid![/

Welcome! But I am very partial to our furniture and prefer not to be sent to my shed.

All players available (and picks) except for 97. You need a doctorate to figure out how to get him from me.

Quack

Brad Palmer

Sep 21, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Darren Dreger has been fired from TSN amid reports that he fabricated the hiring of Brad Palmer to the Montreal Canadiens. TSN’s press release claims that he also produced false quotes from the rumoured GM, and may face legal ramifications.

UPDATE: Bob McKenzie - still employed by TSN and well respected in the hockey community - is reporting that the Toronto Maple Leafs have Palmer at the top of their list after their long-time GM announces his resignation this morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->