Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
the people who make the decision thought it should be retired. someone who became a fan in 94 doesnt agree. you didnt see the games but you feel it makes a mockery of the whole retirement thing. sounds like ignorance to me
Sounds like a different opinion. No need to get personal over a difference of opinion.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I think you retire 33 63 46 and 37. 1 cup in 47 years and counting , I'd like to remember those who bucked the trend of being a doormat in the playoffs

Last edited:

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
I have ignored this board for awhile now for this very type of debate (I might add that the English here at times lacks my approval) ie: your/you're/ur, their/there/they're. That is not in type o(s). I am dealing with a 3 language volcabulary (spoken and written) on a grade 9 education. So there are some word farts coming out of me too.
In the end wether one knows more than another means little more than dog poo here. Unless it's something factual.
I mean, I didn't give $$$ for someone to build a team to get me more $$$ for me to break their dinglings over their opinion of players.
Marchand's play has become dominant for the most part. I would still like him to have better results. Just glad the decision of wether he is or isn't doesn't is not mine. Everybody seems to be in the HOF.
Correct if it needs to be. Shore drove with a broken leg from MA to Montreal in a snow storm back then and made in time for the game. He made the HOF for me when I read that or the correct version of it. I am not wrong or am I?

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
congrats to Marchand with 87 pts this season .... season best

what impresses about the little guy this season is , he has been a gentleman player lol.... for an agitator like him, must be hard

As well he seems like is in tremendous condition. His neck/traps are thick/wide..... a telling sign him puts in hard work at the gym/weight lifting

Only getting better as he ages. Good for him

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Leads the team in points for 3rd consecutive year. If he does it again next year, he'll be in a pretty exclusive company.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Didn’t know where to post this but in honour of his favourite player my 10 yr old just scored the game winning goal for his hockey team and did the arm swinging McGregor as per Marshy last game.
Funniest moment I’ve ever seen, reference was lost on most. Moments like these, when we watched that OT together than him doing that are amazing.
Just as an add on, he continued to get the insurance goal and 2 assists for a 4 point night, and like Marshy 2 penalty’s (he took a kid with him to the box for 1)
He calls this a “Mini Double Gordie Howe Hattrick” Goal, assist and penelty x2

Last edited:

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
This guy is just ridiculous. Four straight 30 goal seasons, three straight with 80+ points and one of the best contracts along with Patrice Almighty.

Reactions: missingchicklet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->