NHL Brad Marchand Named NHL's #1 Star of the Week for November 18-24

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Lol those stats are basically what he's done all season

You could just alternate first star between him and Pasta, with both of them deserving it most weeks.

Now I'm going to sneak over to the main board. If this is posted, there'll be some nice head explosions.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
How salty is the rest of the NHL fans right now?

D1Vy.gif

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
DKH throwing "Marchand Hall of Fame speech" chum in the water in the main board thread. :laugh:
You bet. But he’s not biting... yet.

Does Marchand believe he’ll one day land in the Hall of Fame?
“No, no,” he answered with a smile. “To be honest, I don’t really think about it.”
During the [HOF] pregame ceremony, Marchand whispered something to Bergeron. What was it?
“See you up here soon,” Marchand explained he said to his linemate.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Good for Brad... he deserves it

Marchand is like an alarm clock when the B's are sleeping ...he usually does something to wake them up

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good for Brad... he deserves it

Marchand is like an alarm clock when the B's are sleeping ...he usually does something to wake them up
Good analogy... He wakes the team up, then the other team tries to pick him up and throw him across the room :laugh:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada

Congrats Marchy!

was listening to the lowtide show on 1260 Edmonton radio today... his producer was celebrating the oilers success and said with a straight face Edmonton has the best line in hockey

bostons guys scored more goals... play WAY BETTER defense... and dont need to be on the ice 23-24 mins a game to get it done.

dont get me wrong… mcdavid and draisaitl are good... but marchand and pastrnak have been better {and to try to compare kassian to Bergeron is absolutely ridiculous}

I guess all 3 bruins cost less than just the 2 oilers alone?

I dont mind giving McDavid and draisailt the praise they deserve... but its extremely right to be giving the awards to marchand and pastrnak early this year. our guys have been the best

Reactions: Strafer

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
You could just alternate first star between him and Pasta, with both of them deserving it most weeks.

Now I'm going to sneak over to the main board. If this is posted, there'll be some nice head explosions.
If McDavid and Draisaitl only weren’t playing! All 4 have been remarkable this year. Good company!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad