NESN Brad Marchand 1,000 Game Ceremony

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
What a story! alot have been said on Brad, written on this guy. Few expected the career he did have and still is having. I just love his game, his dedication, and I do beleive, he was and is one, if not the best LW in the game. he is not big, but plays the game BIG. Love the guy, love the player and great accomplishment..... now I will follow to see where his story will end... and that day, will be a sad day! Congrats 63... HOF

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I remember first seeing him on the 4th line and thinking "high energy small player". I was right about the energy part...Brad never plays small. It didn't take long for Brad to become a favorite of mine.

Brad works harder than any other player that I have ever seen.

I am happy he has cut some of that extra stuff (never understood or liked the licking). I like that Brad still plays edgy.

He has been a leader for a number of years. He was (IMO) the only choice to wear the "C".

Congrats to our Marchy...How about another 1000?

Last edited:

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I remember first seeing him on the 4th line and thinking "high energy small player". I was right about the energy part...Brad never plays small. It didn't take long for Brad to become a favorite of mine.

Brad works harder than any other player that I have ever seen.

I am happy he has cut some of that extra stuff (never understood or liked the licking). I like that Brad still plays edgy.

He has been a leader for a number of years. He was (IMO) the only choice to wear the "C".

Congrats to our Marchy...How about another 1000?

That Brad goal still makes me smile.....

• Love
Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I was glad to see Chief, although I had wondered if they were going to have Bergy deliver that gift.

Congrats to Brad! I wonder how much they spent on those custom jackets lol

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
New Behind the B was great. I don’t get why people say Marchand is hated around the league, seems he has a lot of respect, especially other teams leaders.

Benn came over and congratulated him, he got in that fight and both guys were cool with it. Both said “good job man”

Also, Wotherspoon is hilarious…

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad