Confirmed with Link: Brad Larsen Named Head Coach (Pascal Vincent, Steve McCarthy Hired as Assistants)

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I definitely like Brad Larsen. We'll see if I like CBJ head coach Brad Larsen. I think he'll do well and I certainly hope he proves me right.

Reactions: thebus88

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Three f****ing years?!?

Tells me you guys are rebuilding likely through the draft.. that's not a bad thing. Smaller market NHL teams like Winnipeg Carolina and many others like them have all built through the draft. You need a guy who is good with the young guys and is in line with the vision of Davidson who has built all his team's via the draft. You guys might not be great for a couple seasons but have some patience building around Laine and Foudy Roslovic. Your goalies are also good. Maybe 1 is dealt for another pick... Jones will def get atlesdt a 1st and prospect and maybe more of dealt sooner. You guys will be alright. Trust the process. Get a guy who can play with Laine and you will be ok. Gotta draft him tho.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
So what is the vision of what it means to be a Blue Jacket? I would love someone to tell me what that means because the players we've added in recent years are not hard nosed players with talent that we've always been told was the "Blue Jacket Way"
That was the blue jacket way because that's what the roster makeup consisted of and that worked under torts style of play. But now that the roster is much more skilled they need a new style of play to go with it

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Now add Jalonen as an assistant, and we have a huge upgrade over Torts for this team and personnel. Excited for the first time in a while for the #cbj . I was listening to scouching last night he said Quinn and Tocchet were as bad as Torts with line changing/ blending

Reactions: DJA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad