Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Can’t complain about that one

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Hunt was a bright spot for me last season. Glad we’re keeping him around. I wouldn’t have been upset if we paid him a little more, honestly. He outplayed Seeler, Prosser, Bitetto. I even like him more than Pateryn.

Last edited:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
No objections whatsoever. Great to have him back, for he seems like a great character guy and a solid player to boot!

JP Flow

May 1, 2019
Out East
Sweetheart of a deal. Great character guy. Strong Five.

Between this, the draft, and so far not giving up Zucker for a questionable return, I’d say Fenton’s had a pretty good couple of days.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
Not bad Depth Dman who can score. Injuries happen in the season or guys need a break... a vet 6/7th Dman with offensive skill also can dictate matchups (Seller or Patyren sit?) against certain teams?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Nice 6/7 d-man and can play emergency FWD too. 2 year deal is a little surprising to me.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like having him as the 12th forward and PP shooter/point man. Give him the odd D shift, when puck moving is a priority. At the price we got him at, it's hard to complain.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I like having him as the 12th forward and PP shooter/point man. Give him the odd D shift, when puck moving is a priority. At the price we got him at, it's hard to complain.
He made fewer D zone mistakes than Prosser. Not sure why you keep asking for him to play forward. I think he's perfect for a 6/7 swap in guy on D.

Reactions: 2Pair

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Hopefully he can continue. Would be nice to have a guy to push Seeler. Maybe both those guys could develop a bit more.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Pateryn is just a stopgap right now, so if Seeler can take another step or two Hunt can just slot in on the other side.
Hunt on the wrong side is fine for a PP, but not on ES situations for most players. I was one of the weird ones who liked playing on the wrong side while defending line rushes, but it makes a lot of other D tasks more difficult.

I also don't see Hunt being able to defend very well in general, never mind against bigger players. The confidence he has in the offensive zone seems to leave him when he is playing in the D zone. He's sort of the anti-Brodin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad